SUBJECT AND GENERALITIES
- In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, “Users”). In this sense, Users accessing these parts of the Website agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable to them.
- CONTACT: For any questions, queries or suggestions, you can send us your comments by email to: email@example.com.
BOOKING ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS & PACKAGES
- You can buy or book any of our experiences through the Website by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+34) 971 38 77 00 or (+34) 619 99 11 11. We are open daily from 9 am to 9 pm.
- You can also go to any of our two physical points of sale, in the Son Xoriguer Shopping Centre, 21 or in Port Cala’n Bosc and book in person.
- In the purchase process it is important that you write down your contact details correctly, for those cases in which it is necessary for us to contact you afterwards (via e-mail or telephone).
- If there is any difficulty in the purchase or booking, our Tour Manager will contact you to propose an alternative for you.
- All prices of the products indicated through the Website include VAT and any other taxes that may apply.
- The prices shown correspond to those entered in our database and match the prices offered in the physical store. However, through the Website we reserve the right to make special and exclusive online offers.
- We do not assume responsibility for any typographical or arithmetical errors that may appear on the Website.
- Through the Website and prior to the purchase of any activity a calendar of availability (day and time) will be displayed.
- Reservations are handled according to availability, from an extended schedule of departures.
- We will do our best to please all our Clients in the demand of the activities. However, sometimes, and due to causes that are difficult for Bigfoot to control, such as human errors, incidents in computer systems or bad weather, it is possible that some scheduling difficulties may arise. In case of availability issues, our Tour Manager will contact you to propose an alternative.
- The Customer agrees to pay at the time of placing the order by payment via online payment or credit card (via PayPal).
- Bigfoot will send the purchase invoice digitally by email after confirmation of purchase. The charge to the card or PayPal will be made at the time of purchase.
- The Customer must notify Bigfoot of any improper or fraudulent charges on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, as soon as possible so that Bigfoot can make the necessary arrangements.
- Bigfoot has the maximum security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process is carried out through the Paypal platform to ensure the security of the purchase at all times.
FORMALIZATION OF PURCHASES/RESERVATIONS
- Whenever you make a purchase through the Website, a confirmation email will immediately be sent to the contact email address, confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATIONS OF PURCHASES/RESERVATIONS
- Bigfoot will accept cancellations of purchases and reservations when requested before 48 hours prior to the start of the activity. To cancel your reservation, please send an email to email@example.com or call (+34) 971 38 77 00 or (+34) 619 99 11 11.
- Bigfoot reserves the right to cancel any activity due to adverse weather conditions that do not allow the performance of the same, resulting in the change of date of the activity or the refund of the amount paid by the Customer.
- Refunds to the Customer: Bigfoot will process the refund order using the same system that was used to make the payment (PayPal) within a minimum of 3 days from notification of cancellation, minus any bank or payment platform fees that may have been incurred.
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Clients must be at least 8 years old to carry out our activities.
- Clients must be at least 16 years old for the activity of individual Flyboard flights.
- The meeting point for any activity is our Bigfoot store in Son Xoriguer, in the Son Xoriguer 21 Shopping Centre (Ciutadella), except for those activities in which a different place is explicitly mentioned.
- Your punctuality is key to the successful start of any of our activities.
- If you are going to be late, we will wait a maximum of 10 minutes.
- If you do not arrive, please let us know by calling (+34) 971 38 77 00 or (+34) 619 99 11 11.and we can relocate you to another group.
- The weather may affect the performance of the activities, having to change the location of the activity. It is also possible to arrange a change of time and day for the activities.
RETURN TO OUR HEADQUARTERS
We would be grateful if you could give your opinion about Bigfoot Menorca to the rest of the travellers, both personally and through the TripAdvisor:
Customers and Users agree to browse the website and use the content in good faith.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, we inform you of:
- Bigfoot through the Web Site “www.e-bigfoot.com” asks the User for certain personal data. The data provided by the User will be incorporated into an automated personal data file owned by Bigfoot, which will be processed in order to provide the services requested by the Customer. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- The Client authorises the automated processing of the personal data supplied, necessary for the provision of the agreed services. Also this data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legally permitted transfers
- A refusal on your part to provide the data requested as mandatory may imply the impossibility of providing the service.
- The personal information collected from registered Customers is stored in a database owned by Bigfoot, which assumes the technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
- Bigfoot, through its website, will use the data supplied by the Customer internally to inform the Customer of offers and promotions that it may consider of interest to it.
- Any registered user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, if necessary, cancel their personal data supplied on the website www-e-bigfoot.com, by written communication addressed to Bigfoot – Centro Comercial Son Xoriguer 21, Ciudadella – Menorca, this communication may also be made by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, always including a photocopy of your ID card.
© 2015 [Bigfoot Summer SL]. All rights reserved.